CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

I grew flowers from my eyes.


                     I dreamt of a really big brick that hit me on
                                         the forehead, ouch.

Let's just talk in my language, haha. So, January tinggal a couple of days je lagi and Im gonna stay in hostel. It's time to be more independent and stop playing around. Plan tak nak nangis2 lagi and ubah perangai, no more main main and guna all the time elok-elok. Jyeah. Sometimes rase cuak bile tahu kena cari new friends. Can I really do it ? Farah Amalin boleh, yess. With god will, I can. InsyaALLAH.  Never say never ! Ecee. So harituu  pg IOI and ade beli justin bieber's album, haha. It includes this BIG BIG poster of justin. Coolio. Till then, adios wagios.
Leave your comments :)

0 crappy judgement (s):

Post a Comment

x