CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ants in my tummy.

Wake me up when  November ends.
dude, NOVEMBER had ended (!)
WHY YOU DID NOT WAKE ME UP (!?)
Now 2010 almost ends. sighhhh.


Dayyum, it's Disember already ?? only 8 days to go. Sighhh . Today, all the 15 years old people will get their PEE-EMM-RR results babeyh (!). So yeah , congrats to all of them who get the AWESOME results. jyeah ! Haha, I might as well get excited because 2 years from now is my turn. Cheers ! I still remember when I checking-in into tesmal , then POOF ! It's almost end of the year. Whoah , seriously time flies SUPERR fast ! Next year form 2 and la la la , and then form 3, bla bla bla PMR, form 4 after that boom boom boom form 5,SPM  then bye bye to school.. Cool , haha. Can't the time  be much slower ?? Sigh, I don't know what to say. I want to hit the books. Adios people :D
Leave your comments :)

0 crappy judgement (s):

Post a Comment

x